World Cares Center, an NYC-based NGO that delivers disaster-preparedness and response trainings to citizens and communities in the tri-state area, throughout the US, and abroad, is launching “Project Elf” to bring cheer to families and youth who are still recovering from the devastation and personal losses caused by Superstorm Sandy. WCC will organize a day of fun activities and presents for youth, and information for parents about support and resources still available to families that have not yet recovered from their losses. Peace Boat US partnered with World Cares Center in providing disaster relief in the wake of Superstorm Sandy, and enthusiastically encourages support for Project Elf.
- Peace Boat Side Event at the SDG Summit 2023: Collaboration and Crossector Partnerships for Capacity Development and Youth Engagement on SDG14
- Join Peace Boat US for Climate Week, SDG Action Weekend, SDG Summit, and Peace Boat Visit to NYC in September 2023!
- Blue Innovation Reception: Partnership Expo for the Blue Economy / Expo de Alianzas por la Economía Azul
- Peace Boat Visit to Hawaii – Blue Innovation Reception + Maui Wildfires Fundraising Campaign (Sept 2-3)
- Youth for the SDGs Arctic Voyage Program Recap – May 24-June 14, 2023
- Peace Boat US Participates in the 2023 High-Level Political Forum on Sustainable Development July 10th-20th: Holds Side-Event on Peace Boat US Youth for the SDGs Scholarship Program for the UN Ocean Decade
- 8:15 Hiroshima | From Father to Daughter Film Screening, Talk + Reception
- Peace Boat 114th Voyage Visit to Hawaii
- Peace Boat US joins 2023 World Oceans Day to promote our Planet Ocean: Tides are Changing
- Invitation: World Oceans Day Festival – June 17