Join us for the World Oceans Festival 2023! We are thrilled to bring together amazing non-profits, creative communities, musicians, artists, healers, and Brooklyn’s diverse and multi-dimensional culture for a great cause to support ocean education for youth! This will be a full evening of music from top talent, both live and with DJs, yoga and sound healing to start the event, wellness spa services and experiences, guest speakers on various ocean initiatives, a variety of different styles of artists and an artisan pop-up market. Join us for this thoughtful and exciting programming!
7:00 pm – 8:30 pm: Karavan Sarai Live arabic world music concert
8:30 – 10:00: Simon & Karfunkel
10:00 – 11:30: Laura Lynn b2b Hanka
11:30 – 1 2:30: illich Mujica (Amaya) (Lightning Society)
12:30 – 1:30: Drew Proud (Rapture)
1:30 – 3:00: Mikey Lil T & Tone of Arc (Hybrid Set)
3:00 – 4:00: 2Melo (Junxion) (Gospel)
6:00 pm – 6:30 pm: Sustainable Fashion Market Intro
6:30 – 6:45: UN World Ocean Day Presentation with Emilie McGlone of Peace Boat US
6:45 – 7:00: Ocean Talks with Local Partners
7:00 – 7:15: Sustainable Fashion with Sasha & Vexta
7:15 -7:30: Rocio Segura, Valse NYC & Ocean Projects for Jewelry/ Lili Rodriguez: Mexican Partnership for Women Empowerment
7:30 -7:45: Peace Boat US Ocean Decade Program – by Emilie McGlone
7:45 – 8:00: Neal Ludvig, Moon 31
8:00 – 8:15: Cacao Lab Presentation by the founder Fede Fridman
8:30 – 9:30: Sound Healing Journey with Liana de la Rosa & Molly of Bloom Collective
9:30 – 11:00: Immersive Ocean & Coral Visuals by Vexta
11:00 – 12:30: Visuals & Projection Mapping with Sasha B
9:00 pm – 10:00 pm: Sound Bath with healing harmonies for the soul by Steph Thompson, founder of Sacred Bloom
10:30 – 12:00: Poetry & Live Music with Lauren & Sarah
12:30 – 1:30: Sound Healing Journey
- Access to 10 hrs of music, wellness & arts programming across 3 stages.
- Multiple Live Music Concerts and top electronic DJs, Arabic world music and various cultures as well as world house, disco funk and deep house sets mixed with live Hybrid acts.
- Multiple Sound healing Experiences and Concerts in a Magical Himalayan Salt Cave with Salt Therapy
- Guest Speakers on Various Ocean Initiatives
- Multiple artist exhibits both NFT, Digital, Performance, Live Painting, Immersive Digital Soundscapes
- Access to the bar, cafe and restaurant for delicious healthy Colombian Food with options for all diets and Fresh Juice Cocktails
Funds from the event will be donated towards supporting youth to participate in educational programs through the “Youth for the SDG’s” Scholarship, focusing on the UN sustainable Development Goals. Youth will be able to join global programs to learn first hand about Ocean and Climate action. All donations are tax exempt through Peace Boat US, a 501(c)3 registered non-profit organization.
Purchase tickets and RSVP here with special partner discount code: oceanlover
Thank you for helping us make a positive difference for the ocean!